Kingly have you covered when it comes to printed towels. You can choose from an amazing range of products, all designed specifically to meet your needs. Like all of our promotional items, custom printed towels can be designed for your exact requirements. They are ideal for very focused marketing campaigns or where a small production run is appropriate.
With minimum order quantities of only 50 units and no set up charges, who better to use than Kingly? With a wide range of sizes, weights and print techniques, we offer you flexibility and choice.
Why wait? Call us now to discuss what you have in mind.
You get “The best of both worlds”.
On the front side of the towel you have a 300 DPI super soft velour print and on the reverse side terry cotton loops in a towel of 400 gr/m2.
The BENEFITS of PRINTED TOWELS
- We use an all new TWIN FACE weave combining super soft microfibre velour on the printed side, with deep terry cotton loops on the reverse side.
- Minimum quantity order is from only 50 units.
- These luxury towels feature our unrivalled 300 DPI photo realistic printing! You can have your towels printed with confidence, knowing that images will be sharp and true – get in touch now for a sample.
- Manufactured to OEKO TEX standards.
- These towels are resistant to detergents and bleaching, and are washable up to 60 degrees Celsius.
- Absorbent, quick drying and wash fast.
- Made in our European factory from 10 working days for the sizes 30 x 50, 30 x 130, 50 x 100, 70 x 140 and 80 x 160 cm.
- Environmentally friendly through the use of fewer chemicals and less energy in the manufacturing and printing process.
PRINTED BORDER TOWELS
Manufactured with 100 % Kingly pure virgin cotton with a soft hand and great absorbency, these towels call out as amazing value for a top-quality product – they are ideal as promotional merchandise, and work really well as prizes or as part of range of incentives.
The beauty of these products is their simplicity. The terry towel is white and has a flat border into which the logo is printed. Both the towel and printed image are designed to be long lasting for maximum use and impact.
The price is the same if printed in 1 or full colour. A twin border towel is available and in addition there is a choice to have the towel dyed in pastel or light PMS colours.
Available in many sizes to include 30 x 50, 30 x 130, 50 x 90, 70 x 140 and 100 x 150 cm.
THE BENEFITS OF PRINTED BORDER TOWELS:
- Rich in cotton, with a minimum weight of 400 gr/m2.
- Our unrivalled 300 DPI photo realistic output printing guarantees beautifully sharp patterns and images – so you get superior promotional merchandise.
- High definition grain free printing with fine details is now a reality for spot colours and the four colour process.
- Excellent durability for both the towel and print. Colours wash well and stay fast!
- Manufactured to OEKO TEX standards.
- Made in Europe with a lead time from only 10 working days.
PRINTED TEA TOWELS
Classic English tea towels with digital print or silk screen print.
No selection of promotional gifts would be complete without one of these timeless custom tea towels.
Many quality types are available, to include promo and premium. We also have a FAIR TRADE organic tea towel available. The Minimum Order Quantity is from only 50 units.
There are 2 compositions: 100% cotton or 100% polyester with a soft hand.
ABOUT SUBLIMATION PRINTING
While the traditional textile print industry is still accustomed to mass production with long-runs, digital inkjet dye sublimation is typically used for short run textile products.
It gives you much more choice and flexibility, making it easier to respond strategically to market conditions.
One of the great benefits of sublimation ink is that the colorants bond with the fibre during sublimation or fixation. And using aqueous-based sublimation ink means the absence of hazardous components as found in UV-curable, solvent-based and, even, in latex inks.
Kingly offer a wide range of digital printing onto fabrics such as polyester and cotton.
Digitally printable textiles include velour towels, aprons, bandanas, eye masks, bean bags, bike saddle covers, oven gloves, pot holders, headrest covers, cushions, seat covers, travel neck pillows, non-woven banners, pop up systems, stadium cushions, pennants, flags, scarves, baby bibs, table cloths, carpets, bar runners, floor mats and printed microfiber lanyards.
If you’ve got a project in mind, make sure you get in touch. You’ll be surprised at how flexible and dynamic this system can be.