A story of remarkable determination and success in the promotions industry
2020 has been a year like no other. With all the challenges and setbacks facing the world because of Covid-19, everyone at Kingly knew that our future depended on decisive action.
Lead by MD Rob Armour, we flipped the entire business 1800. We re-appraised everything. At the heart of this was truly understanding changing consumer behaviour.
At times, we were well outside of our comfort zone. We developed new and exciting product lines in record time. New promotional products joined existing ones – plus there was an entirely new range of hygiene products.
Our focus was on doing it better than anyone else. We prioritized eco-sustainability. We hired new talent. We overcame all obstacles. Levels of competence went through the roof. Expertise was embedded deeply into all processes.
So, what did we achieve?
- An increase in sales of 130% over 2019
- A better product range to meet customer needs and aspirations
- Distribution expanded – no longer “just” EU and USA, but worldwide too.
How did we achieve it?
- With total commitment – raising the bar for everything, by and for everyone;
- With the new investment, including in top of the range socks knitting machines;
- By accelerating the speed to market – lightning-fast production and reliable delivery;
- By going the extra mile: working 18 hours a day, 7 days a week for months.
As Rob Armour says, “In 2020, it feels like we did a decade’s work without stopping. Now we deserve a serious break – then bring on 2021!”
For any inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact our team via [email protected]