- Reference: Premium Classic Crew ORGANIC. KS04G
- Full custom knitted, with your design up to 6 colours.
- 101 in-stock yarn colours available. *
- Composition: 80% Organic combed cotton for comfort, 17% recycled polyamide for strength, 3% elastane for comfort and strength.
- Packaged as a pair with free recycled branded sock tag and individual self-seal bag.
- Minimum quantity order from 150 pairs per size and design.
- Available sizes: one size fits all for men, one size fits all for women. A one size fits most is also available. However, you can request any other sizes.
- High quality organic cotton results in a snug soft fit that absorbs sweat, enhances durability and offers superior comfort.
- Reinforcement in heel and toe provide durability to dramatically improve product life.
- Production lead times: from 2 to 4 weeks depending on the quantity and time of year.
- Transport: via UPS ground service within1 week throughout the EU, or UPS Air Freight in48 hours within the EU and USA.
- Manufactured by Kingly in Europe to the highest quality standards.
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, do not bleach or tumble dry. Do not dry clean or iron.
- Terry cushioning on the sole can be added to provide great comfort and to prevent blisters and chaffing from occurring. This will reduce sock and foot pain during sports or daily workout activity.
- Ribbing can be added to prevent feet from slipping inside of the sock.
- The height of the cuff can be adjusted.
What means to be a GOTS certified Organic cotton sock?
For a sock to be able to call itself GOTS organic cotton sock, it must not have used any chemical pesticides, genetically modified seeds, or artificial fertilizers. Its production is supposed to promote and enhance biodiversity and biological cycles.
The sock can be manufactured in any height and style to suit your preferences.
Spun with care and comfort, it is softer, kind to your skin and so much gentler on the planet.
Moreover, if not recycled it’s biodegradable, so creates less waste going to landfill.
When scanned with a smartphone this QR-Code links directly to the public GOTS database whereby Kingly is shown as validated with license number CU 1087797