Kingly are one of Europe’s leading producers of sustainable socks, compact promotional textiles, and custom knitwear. We help our clients boost their brand visibility with earth-friendly corporate gifts that bring added value and long-lasting impression.
We have created the world’s first zero-waste sock knitting facility in the heart of Europe. Our anti-greenwashing validation system guarantees that our products are eco-friendly and underpinned by socially responsible and ethical employment – from fair wages to health and safety in production and supply chains.
By using a sustainability calculator, we empower businesses to visualize the amount of water and energy they have preserved, as well as the carbon emissions and landfills they have reduced with each order of upcycled products.
The 6 pillars of Kingly
Leaving a meaningful mark on the world, as well as a better environmental future, and helping those in need have always been in Kingly’s DNA. We recognize individual differences and the contributions of all employees. That is why diversity, inclusion and welfare are some of our company’s core values. We have a code and it is based on the 6 pillars of Kingly.
- Planet: We work to continually improve the environmental footprint we leave, and this is validated by respected certifications;
- People: Through various third-party accreditations and audits, we have improved the safety and benefits for all employees;
- Marketplace: We are honest and transparent in everything we do.
- Community: We support the greater good of society.
- Core values: We offer the best value for money based on our commitment to supplying earth-friendly products.
- Transparency and Traceability: We show our customers what happens behind the order and we put the spotlight on our ethical and earth-friendly supply chains.
Anti-Greenwashing Validation System
Kingly have implemented an anti-greenwashing validation system whereby we can prove our traceability through BCome’s Cradle To Gate sustainability platform and various certifications. All accreditations are available upon request. Here is what they stand for:
- SMETA Pillar 4 is an audit that allows the company to further strengthen its ethical stance on product origin, supply chain ethics, and responsible production processes. With this accreditation, we have also improved safety and benefits for all employees in our factory;
- ISO 9001 is a standard based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement;
- ISO 14000 is a family of standards related to environmental management that exists to help organizations minimize how their operations negatively affect the environment and comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- ISO 45001 is a standard for management systems of occupational health and safety. Its goal is the reduction of occupational injuries and diseases, as well as promoting and protecting physical and mental health;
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 are series of certificates that prove our GOTS organic cotton socks, upcycle socks and Euro cotton socks are tested for harmful substances and are safe to the touch of a baby’s skin;
- GOTS prohibits the use of the kinds of chemicals commonly used in textile processing that can cause cancer, birth defects and other serious illnesses. Chemicals, like persistent hormone-disrupting substances, also destroy ecosystems and biodiversity on an international scale;
- GRS is a product standard for tracking and verifying the content of recycled materials in a final product. The GRS dictates social and environmental best practices, such as chemical restrictions for fabrics, clothing, garments, accessories, and more;
- BCome‘s methodology includes procedures that evaluate the degree of sustainability of Kingly’s products. It provides a 360-degree vision of sustainability, understanding that behind each product there is a universe of development processes with environmental, social and economic and ethical implications.
Multiple International and Appreciation Awards
- Shortlisted in the “Supplier Marketing Campaign of the Year” Category for BPMA’s Product Awards 2023-2024;
- Finalist in the “Apparel Product” Category for BPMA’s Product Awards 2023-2024;
- Shortlisted in the “Ecology” Category at the Socially Responsible Strategic Management Awards 2023;
- Finalist in the “Green Company of the Year” category at BizX Awards 2023;
- Finalist in the “Supplier Marketing Campaign of the Year” category at BPMA’s Product Awards 2022-2023;
- Finalist in the “Sustainable Product of the Year” category at BPMA’s Product Awards 2022-2023 for GOTS Organic cotton socks and Upcycled socks;
- 1st Place in the “Ecology” Category at the Socially Responsible Strategic Management Awards 2022;
- Promotional Gift Award 2023 for Clickable socks;
- Promotional Gift Award 2022 for GOTS organic cotton socks;
- Promotional Gift Award 2022 for Sustainable textile essencing;
- Promotional Gift Award 2020 for Upcycled cotton socks in compostable bags.
Best Selling Products
Click on the links to check out their sustainability score evaluated by BCome:
- Custom-made Crew Socks and Sports Socks created with GOTS organic cotton, Upcycled yarn, Bamboo yarn, or Euro Cotton. Kingly’s Thermal Socks and Crew Socks are a fantastic option for Christmas giveaways;
- Compact T-shirts and Towels compressed in a share that represents the company’s brand identity and message;
- Printed Border Towels and Velour Towels;
- GOTS-certified and DTG Printed Garments – T-shirts, boxer shorts, personalized aprons, cotton bags, and many more;
- Knitwear – Organic cardigans, organic beanies, upcycled beanies, upcycled scarves and upcycled sweaters.
Kingly – A brand you can trust.